X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid deals at HD Canada for Friday November 19/10

HD Canada has two "Friday only" Ridgid deals, the first one being a 60L shop vac for 49.99$ (limit one per customer) and has a Job-site table saw for 369$ that comes with a free 10" mitre saw, quite the deal. I tried linking to the page on their web site but it was not working so it you go to the website it is advertised on the front page.
    Last edited by kenthanson; 11-18-2010, 09:17 PM.

Re: Ridgid deals at HD Canada for Friday November 19/10

Don't buy Ridgid. They do not honor their "Lifetime Service Agreement." They will find some way to not honor it like they did with me. Buy anything but Ridgid!! They're cheats!!

Comment

They have warranted every single tool that I have ever had a problem with and I have well over 100 different Ridgid products registered for the LLSA.

Comment

Originally posted by ridgidwarrantysux View Post
        Don't buy Ridgid. They do not honor their "Lifetime Service Agreement." They will find some way to not honor it like they did with me. Buy anything but Ridgid!! They're cheats!!
        Dear Mr. Kreskin - Judging by the tone, it sounds like you must have gotten poor treatment, but you have no way of knowing how they'll respond to other service inquiries. How about some facts?

Comment

I happened to be in the Calgary McLeod Trail store this morning (Sunday) looking for a R4516 saw when I came across a huge pile of them next to the MS1065LZA Miter saw with a sign saying "Buy the Table Saw and get the Miter Saw for Free -- a $229 Value"

I didn't think I needed a Miter (although that may change) but I couldn't pass up the deal.

There was a little trouble at the cash because the clerk was adamant that the deal had only been good for Friday. I hadn't known about the Friday limitation and I pointed out that the large sign over the display didn't say anything about a limited time.

Three seconds of conversation with a manager and all difficulty disappeared.

An amazing deal.

Rick Grant
          Calgary

Comment

Working...
          X