X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Ridgid Tools

Since The Home Depot is the exclusive distributor of Ridgid brand tools, why can't you see all of the tools on their website?
    I can find several tools on ebay and Ridgid website that do not show upon The Home Depot website.
    How can you buy them without going through ebay?
    Larry

Re: Buying Ridgid Tools

I doubt if you'll find out here why all the Ridgid tools are not shown on the HD website. Maybe an email to HD directly will get you an answer but don't hold your breath.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Re: Buying Ridgid Tools

Good morning, Larry, let me give you some options. I'm Ray the Hammer, and I'm a blacksmith, as well as a Home Depot associate, in Atlanta. The reason you can't see all the tools that Ridgid makes on the Home Depot website is that Ridgid makes many more tools than Home Depot sells. Most people are not going to buy, for example, a core drill, they will just rent one.
      Next time you are in a store, check with someone in hardware, like me, or at the Pro Desk, and we will be happy to show you the catalogue and special order the tool you want. We might not be able to get everything Ridgid offers, but we will definitely try to help you out.

If there is a specific item you are looking for, keep in touch with me on this forum, or you can e-mail stephanie_care@homedepot.com, and she or someone else can help you.
      (there is an underscore between stephanie and care)

Hope this helps.
      Ray the Hammer

Comment

Working...
      X