Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety Glasses with the R350RHA Framing Nailer

Hello All,

I just saw the safety glasses that come with the R350RHA framing nailer. They were pretty slick.

Does anyone know if they are sold separately? I am assuming no since I didn't see them in the store but I figured I ask!

Thanks

Re: Safety Glasses with the R350RHA Framing Nailer

I also have a pair of Ridgid safety glasses that came with one of my nailers. Yes they are nice, but I haven't seen them anywhere for sale. (But, I haven't really searched for them either because I regularly get prescription safety glasses, benefit of my employment and retirement.)

At one time, there was a place here on the Ridgid website for "Ridgid Gear", including shirts and other promotional items... I wonder if they have these safety glasses?

The style is widely available I believe, though I must admit the "Ridgid" would be just the thing for use with your Ridgid tools.

BTW, Welcome to the Ridgid forum!

I hope this helps,

CWS

Comment

Are either of these the safety glasses you're talking about.
      Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
      ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Nope! I haven't looked at them recently (actually put them away, as I have my own... figured the grandson's can use them). But, IIRC mine have orange frames, gray trim, and clear lenses. When I get back to that house I'll have to check.

CWS

Comment

They are a bit different that either of those.

Comment

Working...
          X