Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety Glasses with the R350RHA Framing Nailer

Hello All,

I just saw the safety glasses that come with the R350RHA framing nailer. They were pretty slick.

Does anyone know if they are sold separately? I am assuming no since I didn't see them in the store but I figured I ask!

Thanks

Re: Safety Glasses with the R350RHA Framing Nailer

I also have a pair of Ridgid safety glasses that came with one of my nailers. Yes they are nice, but I haven't seen them anywhere for sale. (But, I haven't really searched for them either because I regularly get prescription safety glasses, benefit of my employment and retirement.)

At one time, there was a place here on the Ridgid website for "Ridgid Gear", including shirts and other promotional items... I wonder if they have these safety glasses?

The style is widely available I believe, though I must admit the "Ridgid" would be just the thing for use with your Ridgid tools.

BTW, Welcome to the Ridgid forum!

I hope this helps,

CWS

Comment

Are either of these the safety glasses you're talking about.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Nope! I haven't looked at them recently (actually put them away, as I have my own... figured the grandson's can use them). But, IIRC mine have orange frames, gray trim, and clear lenses. When I get back to that house I'll have to check.

CWS

Comment

They are a bit different that either of those.

Comment

Working...
          X