Dual Port Charger Mod #140276002

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Port Charger Mod #140276002

Hello, I just recently purchased a used Dual Port Battery Charger off Ebay and it seems to work fine but after a few minutes it seems to intermittantly shut off and on. Does this mean the battery is reaching full charge? The owners manual does'nt say anything about this. Can anyone relate? Thanks

Re: Dual Port Charger Mod #140276002

what do you mean by it seems "to intermittantly shut off and on" ?
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

The Green lts will come on along with the fan when charging and about 2 min's later it will shut off and then come right back on again. It only shuts down for a second then comes back on again over and over

Comment

Could this be the reason the person sold it to begin with?

How long have you had it since you completed the transaction on eBay.
        Get your money back if it is not as was represented in the item description.

Did they claim it worked and was fully operational or did they just try the old "I don't know anything about this item but it does power up when you plug it in" story.

Is it supposed to be NIB (New In Box) or NOS (New Old Stock) or was it "gently used" or "like new" (but really not).
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

neither of the two units in my family do anything like that. i'd follow bob d's advice,
          there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by mostra View Post
            Hello, I just recently purchased a used Dual Port Battery Charger off Ebay and it seems to work fine but after a few minutes it seems to intermittantly shut off and on. Does this mean the battery is reaching full charge? The owners manual does'nt say anything about this. Can anyone relate? Thanks
            That was how mine performed when I tried to use it to charge LI batts. As long as I only charge NiCad batts on it, it works fine.

Comment

Working...
            X