X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 18 Volt Combo Kit?

I am in the Market for a new 18 volt combo kit. I used to have the Ridgid set that included the circular saw. sawzall, hammer drill, jig saw, caulk gun and so on. My wife became ill and I had to sell my tools to pay the house note and feed th family. Now that things are better, I am in the market to replace my tools. I was shocked to see the current Ridgid combo kit out on the shelves now! What happened to the jig saw, caulk gun, impact?? I used every tool in that kit. I have always bought and supported Ridgid tools but with the lack of what I am looking for, the 9 tool Dewalt is looking like what I need to buy. Does anyone know if Ridgid is planning to release a new kit with the old ones back on the list? If not, I will have to make the switch.
    Thanks,
    Chris

Re: New 18 Volt Combo Kit?

Originally posted by Kliener View Post
    I am in the Market for a new 18 volt combo kit. I used to have the Ridgid set that included the circular saw. sawzall, hammer drill, jig saw, caulk gun and so on. My wife became ill and I had to sell my tools to pay the house note and feed th family. Now that things are better, I am in the market to replace my tools. I was shocked to see the current Ridgid combo kit out on the shelves now! What happened to the jig saw, caulk gun, impact?? I used every tool in that kit. I have always bought and supported Ridgid tools but with the lack of what I am looking for, the 9 tool Dewalt is looking like what I need to buy. Does anyone know if Ridgid is planning to release a new kit with the old ones back on the list? If not, I will have to make the switch.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    a couple of points before you jump ship. The new combo kit has an impact, the dewalt caulk gun is $200 - $300 or more, jig saw is expensive too. The ridgid caulk gun and jig saws pop up on amazon and ebay fairly often. I hope RIDGID has redesigns for 18volt jig saw, caulk gun, and wet/dry vac on 2011 horizon, we will see.

Comment

Working...
    X