Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

WD 1851 - 16 Gal Wet/Dry Vac - Incorrect Storage Tote...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WD 1851 - 16 Gal Wet/Dry Vac - Incorrect Storage Tote...

Purchased the WD1851 yesterday and it is supposed to have two Extension Wand Storage loops on the Storage Tote. However the loops don't exist on the tote. So there is no where to sore the wands.

Anyone else seen this? Is there anyway to obtain a new Storage tote without having to return the unit(since my kids have already demolished the box it came in) or without having to purchase one. They're relatively cheap but its kinda principal.

Thanks,
    Charlie

Re: WD 1851 - 16 Gal Wet/Dry Vac - Incorrect Storage Tote...

Don't have the 1851 but I do have the stainless version 1956. I'm not necessarily saying that yours is the same but maybe it is. On mine, the extension wands don't store on the tote. There are two cutout type holder areas on the bottom backside of the vac that the wands fit into to store them. This setup actually hold them very securely.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I have the 1851 and what the Badger said.............

Comment

There was a change in design of the bags, they use to have the storage wand clips on the bag but the new design no longer does (it also does not have the Ridgid logo on it).

The previous posters are correct, the wands can now be stored on the back of the vac next to the wheels.

Comment

Working...
        X