Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY ISN'T R350FCA (Coil Framing Nailer) AVAILABLE IN US?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY ISN'T R350FCA (Coil Framing Nailer) AVAILABLE IN US?

Why isn't the Ridgid coil framing nailer (R350FCA) available in the USA??? I see the sell it at Home Depot in Canada, but I haven't found any place you can buy it in the US.

http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/s...k=P_PartNumber

Re: WHY ISN'T R350FCA (Coil Framing Nailer) AVAILABLE IN US?

canada also only has the 18 volt brad nailer

Comment

Originally posted by BuilderGal View Post
      Why isn't the Ridgid coil framing nailer (R350FCA) available in the USA??? I see the sell it at Home Depot in Canada, but I haven't found any place you can buy it in the US.

http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/s...k=P_PartNumber
      I don't get it, why HD USA & HD Can are not on the same page with product lines, We can't get the Ridgid 4612 table saw here in Canada but you can in the US Whats up with that?

Cheers
      Glen

Comment

And I noticed the pricing in Canada is much worse than the US (at least on some items), despite the exchange rate practically being the same right now. The roofing nailer is $224 in the US, and in Canada it's $349! And it's the same with their fraiming nailer ($229 in US and $349 in Canada)! So I guess I can't complain too much, but if I was in Canada I would be pretty upset!

Comment

Thanks for the posts. Unfortunately, the countries get to pick and choose which products they carry (and how they are priced) so it results in the discrepancies you mention above. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Working...
          X