ts3612 front and rear rip fence guide bars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ts3612 front and rear rip fence guide bars

in looking over the installation instructions for the above, it appears as though the left side extension wing (when viewed from the operator's position) is not attached to either the front or rear rip fence guide bars. is there anyone with a 3612 that can confirm that is how they set up their saw and that it doesn't affect the functioning of the rip fence? believe it or not, i do have a good reason for requesting this information. thanks.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Re: ts3612 front and rear rip fence guide bars

Your assumption is correct, the front and rear rails are not attached to the left wing.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

thanks for the confirmation. i came across a set of webbed extension wings as part of a project i'm working on, but they didn't have any holes in the sides of the wings. thought i was going to have to drill holes in the left wing. glad i won't have to.

care to provide a pic or two in response to this thread?

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36213

thanks again for the rip fence guide bar info.
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

I wish I could post some pics for you but unfortunately I don't have that capability. My computer equipment is so old it's on a first name basis with Bill Gates and the scanner on my printer has been non functional since forever. Sorry buddy.

Oh yeah, and I refuse to get me one of those new fangled cell phone thingies too.
        ================================================== ====
        ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Working...
        X