Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R4510 Owners Manual

Hi Guys,
    I'm a newby on the site. Just purchased a used R4510 at a good price. It did NOT have the owners manual with it. So far I have been unable to locate an online manual for this saw. After about 3 1/2 hours of searching and reading threads, this blind squirrel is asking for help locating a nut (manual). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Nutless in Texas!!

Re: R4510 Owners Manual

I just did a product search for you under the support section of the homepage and didn't find the owners manual for the R4510 listed either. They do however have the manuals for the 2400 and the 2410 which are the previous versions. I would call or e-mail ridgid and request a manual. They will probably provide a link to a PDF document you can download and print out.

Comment

Originally posted by teeoter View Post
      Hi Guys,
      I'm a newby on the site. Just purchased a used R4510 at a good price. It did NOT have the owners manual with it. So far I have been unable to locate an online manual for this saw. After about 3 1/2 hours of searching and reading threads, this blind squirrel is asking for help locating a nut (manual). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Nutless in Texas!!
      I tried to attach a scanned PDF I downloaded a while back. Not sure if the attachment worked, or not. If not, please send a PM and I'll email it.

Comment

Still looking for access to a manual for the R4510 saw. Bob had info for the R4511 saw.
        Thanks.

Comment

I was able to get a copy of the PDF manual from Ridgid, but I can't get the upload feature of this website to work. Here's the link, but maybe someone else should try to attach it...I can't guarantee indefinite hosting of the file.

R4510_342_eng.pdf

Comment

Working...
          X