X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cordless Vacuum

I have been looking everywhere to purchase a vacuum to use with my 24v batteries for about a year now. I very rarely see them pop up on ebay and they are usually in rough shape. Can anyone direct me on where to find one? I would also like a jigsaw for the 24v batteries.

Re: Cordless Vacuum

DeWalt has those in 18 v

Comment

Originally posted by rynei View Post
      I have been looking everywhere to purchase a vacuum to use with my 24v batteries for about a year now. I very rarely see them pop up on ebay and they are usually in rough shape. Can anyone direct me on where to find one? I would also like a jigsaw for the 24v batteries.
      i have both and they are great products. Not sure why they have not been re worked for the 18 volt platform.

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
        i have both and they are great products. Not sure why they have not been re worked for the 18 volt platform.
        Hopefully they make it 18v and corded like the dewalt

Comment

Ridgid had a good 24/18V unit that was lightweight and great for quick small clean ups.....wish I bought more than one during the clearance. Helps to cycle through the 18V nicads and 18V Li batteries to get a fresh recharge.

Comment

Originally posted by reConx View Post
            Ridgid had a good 24/18V unit that was lightweight and great for quick small clean ups.....wish I bought more than one during the clearance. Helps to cycle through the 18V nicads and 18V Li batteries to get a fresh recharge.
            yep, i do that with thwe vac and flash lights.

Comment

I finally got ahold of a Ridgid cordless vac. I paid way too much for it but it is brand new and they are impossible to find. Put a 24 volt battery on it and fired it up and it seems to be a great new addition to my set.

Comment

Working...
              X