Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New tools.

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
    Nice! No more killing my 12v batteries, when is this baby going to be available?

Multi-tool jobmax ac powered motor!

http://www.ebuild.com/articles/1509597.hwx
    probrand said mid march for new tools

Comment

Looks like those hyper lithium batteries have a fuel gauge on the front, thats a bigger deal than new tools to me. Guys run Milwaukee at work and that you can check the battery life is super convenient.

Comment

The hyper batteries are supposed to run long, hold a charge better and work better in the weather(cold). Do you think they will have a 3.0AH as well as the compact 1.5? What will they do with all the lithiums out there that are getting so many complaints. Hey, what about the charger? Can you charge them on the older nicad only like the other lithiums?

Comment

All good questions, dont have the answers yet though. It does look like the battery that comes with the impact may be the compact one.
          Last edited by pesciwasp; 02-25-2011, 10:25 PM.

Comment

I'd really love a 18v grinder.... Just as long as it's not toooooo expensive.
            Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
              everytime i look at ur pic of the crack, i forget what i was gonna say!

Comment

Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
                oh yeah, with ya on grinder, and milwaukee heard my new 12 volt tool idea, not RIDGID!
                CHECK THIS OUT,

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/tools/c...y-tool/2460-21

Comment

I've started buying Ridgid 18V stuff so now I feel like I should continue buying their stuff so I can have spare batts and chargers. Don't you hate when that happens?

BTW, that's why she's there....as a distraction
                  Ideal Plumbing

Comment

im sure all x3 and reg 18 volt stuff will be on clearance when new tools come, i smell $$

Comment

I knew as soon as I bought my X3 set, something else would come soon after. Oh well, at least I found a set with the free radio and spare mini battery. I'm still am happy with my X3 set so far. First set of Ridgid tools. The LSA is what finally brought me to them.

It looks like the driver has a clip on it. I wonder if the drill will have an attachment? Wonder if these batteries will work with the earlier Li tools. I can't wait to see these in person.

Comment

just saw the 18 volt hyper lithium charger at depot. It said dual chemistry, but not sure if that means old bats and new or reg lith and new hyper lith. It had clever pics light backed instead of the blinking morse code to figure out probs.

Comment

Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
                          There are some cool new cordless/corded products hitting stores mid-March. I'll be curious as to your thoughts.
                          Well I'm guessing the drill pictured under cordless drills on the link might be one of the new items coming out

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Battery-...2/EN/index.htm

Oh and hey ProBrand, sorry its been so long took a long hiatus, crazy busy with my masters program and prepping for the CPA. Anyway back to the tool discussion, lets get those X4's on the market guys!! I still bleed orange when it comes to power tools!!

Comment

Working...
                          X