New tools.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tools.

any word on new tools? Only new ones ive seen are the new compressor, not in stores here, and a new tile saw

Re: New tools.

ANOTHER tile saw? Seems like by the time they get
    the current one on display in the store its obsolete.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

it is a compact one with no stand

Comment

There are some cool new cordless/corded products hitting stores mid-March. I'll be curious as to your thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
          There are some cool new cordless/corded products hitting stores mid-March. I'll be curious as to your thoughts.

Nice, we like to hear about new tools. Can you give us some hints??
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."

Comment

Thoughts after we see them or predictions?

Comment

Ok since i just saw a pic of the new dual saw on TOOL SNOB website, ill predict a dual saw! I also think a new 18v grinder (fingers crossed), a new 18 volt jig saw, a new 18 volt wet dry vac, that also plugs in, dare i mention the 18 volt impact wrench, a 12 volt mini circular saw and a 12 volt dremel as jobmax extensions. Not sure if those are predictions or a wish list! Either way cant wait!

Comment

A digital miter gauge?

Another tile saw maybe??

Comment

I find it rather humorous that a 12 volt "hyper lithium ion battery", RIDGIDS version of the new red lith ion milwaukee came out with, is listed on e-bay before a press release, any mention on the web site, or any article on the web period! Excellent marketing! Side note i did see it at depot today, but still!

Comment

1/2" heavy duty impact, why not? Maybe Ridgid decided to compete with the big boys?

Comment

we can only hope! Cmon, ryobi and craftsman both have it! While they are respectable tools they are hardly big boys!

Comment

anyone else see or hear about the new HYPER LITHIUM ION 12 Vol
                        t bats

Comment

new impact, http://www.ebuild.com/articles/1509540.hwx This site has about 6 new tools! Yeah, and from the looks of it the company listens to their customers! x4 Hammer drill, x4 impact, cool ac power for jobmax, dual saw, new batteries with a power gauge.
                          Last edited by pesciwasp; 02-25-2011, 02:25 AM.

Comment

X4 hammer drill... why isn't this stuff on here? You would think ridgid would pimp the crap out of their stuff on their own website....

http://www.ebuild.com/articles/1509595.hwx

Comment

Nice! No more killing my 12v batteries, when is this baby going to be available?

Multi-tool jobmax ac powered motor!

http://www.ebuild.com/articles/1509597.hwx

Comment

Working...
                              X