Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealer in North Jersey for 12v/JobMax?

Howdy folks

Looking into picking up the 12v drill/driver+jobmax combo (R92234) in the immediate future, and I'm really hoping i could get a personal recommendation from somebody for a retailer in northern NJ. I try to avoid the big boxes (lowes/home depot) if I can help it, but I know that this is a line that the professional-market dealers often don't stock. If somebody has had a positive experience with anyone in the area I'd really appreciate the info.

Best
    Joe

Re: Dealer in North Jersey for 12v/JobMax?

Joe,

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I think you will find the Ridgid "JobMax" only at Home Depot. There may me some "professional" suppliers that have it, but given the exclusivity agreement between TTI's Ridgid-branded power tools and Home Depot, I think you'd be much faster finding the tool there, than anywhere else.

When you make your purchase, don't forget to register it for the "Limited Lifetime Service Agreement".... it's free, but without proper registration, you'll only have the 3-year warranty.

Welcome to the Ridgid forum,

CWS

Comment

TTI does in fact manufacture brands including milwaukee and ryobi. However I could find no reference to Ridgid on their site

Best

Joe

Comment

Well, looking at the job you have posted, I'd go for it. I work telecom and use the 12v 2 speed drill for work. In fact, It goes right in the tool bag. I can not recommend this drill enough. The jobmaxx multi tool is good, too. If you want more details, then ask away...

Comment

Working...
        X