R4512 no go in canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R4512 no go in canada

WHY IS THE RIDGID R4512 NOT BEING SOLD IN CANADIAN HOME DEPOT STORES. I'VE GONE TO QUITE A FEW H.D. AND NO LUCK, THEIR NOT ON DISPLAY OR ON THE SHELVES. THIS IS VERY, VERY DISAPOINTING WE ACROSS THE BORDER DO LIKE TO HAVE THE OPTION OF HAVING THIS TS SOLD IN OUR LOCAL HD STORES. MY AREA WOULD BE WOODBRIDGE OR BRAMPTON LOCATION. I DON'T GET THIS, LOWES CARRIS THE PC SAW IN THE SAME CATEGORY, I GUESS RIDGID DOESN'T CARE FOR MORE SALES OF IT'S TS ACROSS THE BORDER. IF I DON'T SEE THEM WITHIN THE MONTH I'LL BUY THE PC AT LOWES. YOUR COMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED. BOO FOR RIDGID ON THIS CALL!

Re: R4512 no go in canada

What makes you think this is a Canada only situation? That saw still hasn't shown up at the HD here either.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

this is a bad situation on ridgids part, i never said it was only in canada, but i looked in multiple hd's and no go. it's not good for anyone who can't get this saw. if their comming out with a new ts, they should let us here on the forum know about it, are we not the ones buying their produts to begin with.

Comment

It is not a Ridgid decision. It is a Home Depot decision. They HD decide what they are going to sell in their stores. They do not stock all of the items sold by all brands. Its not just Ridgid, it is all brands.

Comment

Working...
        X