Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing tools.... in the USA, not Canada....

Ok Ridgid.... please answer me WHY there is tools on the Canadian Home Depot site that still after years of asking, are still NOT here in the USA?

Sorry to shake an old tree, but I just dont understand it...

The R350FCA coil framing nailer for example, its been available from HD Canada for over 5 years, yet isnt even an online only item in the US?

The R29302 Router kit use to be in the stores, but has been yanked in the US, but still available in Canada, I ended up having to buy a floor model as there was none left in the stores and I needed one. I personally wish i would have gotten a new one, even though I did get lucky and get the older 2.25 HP unit.

The R213BNA18 18ga Finished nailer. This has yet to make it to the US, even online, why? I would own one if I could buy the damn thing, but I can't. I hope it doesnt take forever to get to the stores like the R138HPA pin nailer did, that has since disappeared again from US stores and went back to online only. My brother was going to buy one because he like mine so much more than his Senco, but they were sold out.

The AC402001AV 50' Airhose. I bought one, and now wish I had bought more. By far this is my favorite air hose. I have a few of the expensive light weight hoses, and I like the Ridgid one much better. I can't even order them online, what gives! Oh, but Canada has them!

AC96421RV1 and any of the drill bits and drivers, they are available for pick up in store in Canada, but nope, not the USA. I know brand on this stuff to some doesnt matter, but I like having all my stuff the same for the reason most people don't have "Orange" stuff and it keeps my stuff seperate. Instead I ended up buying a "red" kit because the hell if I am paying for shipping to buy them from the HD website...

Lets see, oh how about the R3020 Twist handle Reciprocating Saw? I have this saw, love it, its a beast and by far kicks the crap out of the non-twist handle unit. What gives? I own one, as I bought one when they were available here (actually bought a second when they clearanced out at 70 bucks). Favorite reciprocating saw I have ever used. But I guess I would have to cross the boarder if for some reason I wanted another....

R4516, this compact table saw lasted maybe 6 months i swear here in the US, not online, not in stores, yet Canada has them in stock and forsale.

I am sure it has more to do with Home Depot than Ridgid, but I swear some models get tossed aside for other "colored" tools that TTi makes, and use Ridgid loyalists get told to go away...

Come on Ridgid, fix this, your losing revenue, and possible customers...

Oh, and dont get me started on the Ryobi line having way more tools than us Ridgid buys have to choose from. Makes me sick...

Re: Missing tools.... in the USA, not Canada....

Auto manufacturers do it to us too....

Comment

Originally posted by Paul GA View Post
      Auto manufacturers do it to us too....
      That usually has to do with US Auto safety and emissions rules though.... I highly doubt that this is due to safety issues...

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
        ... R4516, this compact table saw ...
        That is a pretty neat saw. I'd just have to build a table for it.

Comment

Working...
        X