X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batteries

Are the new 18 volt Lithium ion batteries usable (interchangeable) with my existing 18 volt tools?

Re: Batteries

If they are Ridgid 18V batteries for Ridgid 18V power tools, then yes they will fit. For best results use the Li charger

Comment

Re: Batteries 12VOLT

Today at Sears I see the craftsman 12volt batt. look like the Ridgid 12 volt and I find out the tool is made by Ryobi the same corp. that ownes Ryobi ownes Ridgid and Milwaukee and craftsman I guess, anyway is the craftsman 12v. batt. the same one as the Ridgid 12volt batt.???
      I have done so much with so little for so long, I can do almost anything with nothing now!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy View Post
        Today at Sears I see the craftsman 12volt batt. look like the Ridgid 12 volt and I find out the tool is made by Ryobi the same corp. that ownes Ryobi ownes Ridgid and Milwaukee and craftsman I guess, anyway is the craftsman 12v. batt. the same one as the Ridgid 12volt batt.???
        NO THE BATTERIES AREN'T THE SAME! What are you some kind of dumb a$$, why would they be the same
        I have done so much with so little for so long, I can do almost anything with nothing now!!!!!!!

Comment

Well, that was kind of disturbing...
          "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

I don't understand. He asks and answers his own question and then calls himself a dumb a$$.
            SSG, U.S. Army
            Retired
            K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Originally posted by TOD View Post
              ... and then calls himself a dumb a$$.
              I just let my wife do it. She's got loads of experience.
              "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Originally posted by TOD View Post
                I don't understand. He asks and answers his own question and then calls himself a dumb a$$.
                No kidding... Must be he forgot to switch accounts before he started trolling.
                We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Hey, it's perfectly okay to ASK yourself questions.

It's even okay to ANSWER yourself.

It's only when you say, "HUH?" afterwards, that you need to worry!

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by masterbeavis View Post
                    No kidding... Must be he forgot to switch accounts before he started trolling.
                    Well Master after asking the ? on this very dead thread it sat and stewed for a while, I then received the said tool in the mail went to sears and checked the batteries my self and found that they were just a bit different, thanks Techtronics! Came back and put up a responce just to see if there was any life on this thread??? Oh and by the way you may like trolling but I freedive!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X