New JOBMAX attachments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New JOBMAX attachments

I would like to see a driver head that can pivot from 90 degrees to straight, or a fixed straight driver. This would provide a versatile driver, sometimes you need more power than can be delivered by a 90 degree driver. Avoid "Buttering" a screw head

Comment

Originally posted by gadgetarian View Post
      Hey, here's a thought. Why doesn't the RIDGID product development / marketing group start a thread and ask us what we'd like to have? <big grin>

I know for sure that I would get a lot of use out of a rotary tool head with a detachable flex shaft. The addition of the flex shaft would require a trigger accessory / adjustable clamp of some sort to keep the RPM where you want it so you'd have both hands free to work with. Bit of a challenge, yup, but not insurmountable.

I'd do cartwheels if they'd come up with a mini reciprocating saw head that you could use standard recip blades in.

Keep up the great work RIDGID!
      Guess I have to figure out how to do cartwheels now

Can't wait for my rotary tool head next!
      "Good enough" isn't really "good"...

Comment

The Bosch 12v micro stuff is the real deal, I had several of those but sold them due to me not using them much anymore. The impact would easily drive 3" drywalls (not just a few per charge either). I mainly used it pulling parts in junk yards and my mechanic work, suprisingly powerful for the size.Regret selling them off now, will probably buy more before long. Never had a battery go bad in 4 years of use either, can't say the same for my ridgid stuff. I'm done buying ridgid tools... Sorriest batteries I've ever had. No, they aren't registered for the lsa... Long story there.

Comment

Working...
        X