X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Washer and Plastic Chairs

Just wanted to post a quick and easy way to clean those plastic lawn chairs and make them look new. Add about half a gallon of bleach and half a gallon of warm water to a pump sprayer and spray down the chairs making sure to get all the surface front and back. I let them sit for about five minutes then rinse them off with my pressure washer. Be careful not to get too close with a strong nozzle to prevent scarring the plastic. This method should easily and quickly remove dirt, grime and mildew.

Re: Power Washer and Plastic Chairs

how do you keep the chairs from being chased down the drive way, if I would hit a plastic chair with my washer it would move very easly, and I do not have a super washer like Ricks, ,
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

I have my chairs on a deck so I prop them up agaist the ballisters, then turn them around and place them at an angle against the rails. If I was going to do this on the driveway, I would lie them on their backs and try to get directly over them. You could turn them face down and put a foot on the end of one of the legs to hold them in place. I agree the power washer blows them around like a kite if they are not supported against something. I have a Karcher gasoline pressure washer and using the green nozzle works best.

Comment

Or, you could just ask your MIL to sit in them.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          Or, you could just ask your MIL to sit in them.
          Wouldn't fit

Comment

Working...
          X