X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost remote control

Sup guys newbe here hope you guys can help got the new Ridgid radio a few months ago love it. actually have the old one too. but the problem i got is a wife that looses every thing and she lost my remote for it and i was wondering if any body knows how i can get another one? Thanks, Steven

Re: Lost remote control

I would call the Ridgid 800#, local tool repair place to order a new one, or ebay?
    We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I would call Ridgid and I'm sure they can order one for you.

Red
      Red

Comment

Thanks guys I'll give them a try. i got the guys number that developed the radio asian guy that called himself JC saw him on a job right after i got the first radio he asked me how i liked it and i told him it was to heavy didnt need the scanner or the headphone jack and you needed to be able to control the I pod from the outside and a remote would be nice. wouldnt you know it thats exactley what he did. reckon i could get some money for that? it's a good radio go out and get you one just dont let your old lady have the remote

Comment

Working...
        X