X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure Washer Nozzles

I was having trouble getting a couple of different nozzles to lock into the quick connect on the end of my wand. I figured the quick connect was worn out so I replaced that but still could not get these two nozzles to lock into the connector without what I thought was way to much effor. After the light bulb went on in my head, I replaced both nozzles and that solved the problem.

Now that I'm back up and running I'm wondering what could have happened to these nozzles to cause them not to want to seat any longer. Anybody got any ideas. Looking at them with the naked eye they don't seem to be deformed at all. Is it possible that with use they have gotten longer and don't properly fit into the quick connect?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Re: Pressure Washer Nozzles

They flare out slightly where the coupler's retaining balls hit them. Take a file & file the flared part down flush with the rest of the nozzle's shank.
    "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Thanks, guess I should have asked the question before I went out and bought new nozzles huh?
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Nah, a manly man can't have too many nozzles.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctordeere View Post
          Nah, a manly man can't have too many nozzles.
          if I have too many of something, I will definatley loose all of them. If I just have one of a certain item, I am more prone to keep track of it. If you have other people using your stuff, spares is always a good idea (just dont tell them you have it)
          We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

I've got a box slap full of nozzles for my PW.
            0, 15, 25 and 40 degree nozzles... a full set in 3.0, 3.2, 3.5, 4.0, 4.2 and 4.5 orifice sizes, two full sets of each. That's 48 nozzles.
            PLUS a generous handfull of turbo nozzles of various orifice sizes, adjustable pattern nozzles, and various hi-flow/low-pressure nozzles.

Yep, you can't have too many nozzles.

Don't even ask about how many lengths of wands and wand extensions hang on the wall...

Comment

Working...
            X