X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for stolen X2 set.

Really looking to find my old set that got stolen. HammerDrill, Sawzall, Two batteries 18v, Charger, Tool Bag. If anyone has recently or previously got this set plz contact me.

Re: Looking for stolen X2 set.

Do you have serial numbers?

Comment

Without any sort of way to positively identify your tools, there is not much we can do to help. Chances are good that your stuff was sold already at a flea market or at a job site. The only way I know of aside from the thieves getting caught and you having a police report filed (with serial numbers) is to befriend a local thief and have him put the word out to get your stuff back.

I would assume that folks here would be able to sniff out "hot" goods and kick them off the board. It sucks to get your tools stolen, especially if you need them to earn your living. Good luck finding your stuff, sorry to hear about your luck.
      We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by RodgerS.White View Post
        Really looking to find my old set that got stolen. HammerDrill, Sawzall, Two batteries 18v, Charger, Tool Bag. If anyone has recently or previously got this set plz contact me.
        What color were they? do you have any pics? Did you scratch you initials on them? any way I've got an eye out!
        I have done so much with so little for so long, I can do almost anything with nothing now!!!!!!!

Comment

FOUND THEM!!!!

CHECK E-BAY

Cactus Man

Comment

Working...
          X