X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobmax 12v Disapointment - No Accessories or Parts Available

Like the oscillating tool. I lost the spacer that holds the head on, then broke the bosch/dremmel adapter trying to make it work. Used up the sanding pads and wore out the wood cutting blade. My Home Depot doesn't have the first accessory in the store. I can't find the replacement parts online, nor can I find the sanding pads from Rigid. I went once again back to Home Depot to find that there wasn't the first Jobmax for sale. Has it been discontinued? Where can I get replacement parts?

Anyway, I'm thinking about taking it all back an buy another brand. HD has all the Dremmell replacement parts readily available.

Re: Jobmax 12v Disapointment - No Accessories or Parts Available

Originally posted by wkrives View Post
    Like the oscillating tool. I lost the spacer that holds the head on, then broke the bosch/dremmel adapter trying to make it work. Used up the sanding pads and wore out the wood cutting blade. My Home Depot doesn't have the first accessory in the store. I can't find the replacement parts online, nor can I find the sanding pads from Rigid. I went once again back to Home Depot to find that there wasn't the first Jobmax for sale. Has it been discontinued? Where can I get replacement parts?

Anyway, I'm thinking about taking it all back an buy another brand. HD has all the Dremmell replacement parts readily available.

it takes bosh and dremel attachments with the ridgid adapter it came with

Comment

Norton makes sanding pads for the JobMax and the other tools.
      You can find them with the sandpaper in the tool corral at HD.
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I recently purchased the Bosch adapter at H.D. for $4, and the Dremel adapter at Lowe's for $6. The Lowe's stores around here have the Bosch sandpaper pads on clearance. I bought about 10 packs for $1.30 each. I also picked up the half-circular wood cutting attachment for $4 at Big Lots this weekend. Is it possible that your particular H.D. is just low on inventory? The stores in my area are loaded with JobMax tools and accessories.

Dan
        Last edited by AtlantaDan; 07-08-2011, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X