X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Select Impact Driver

Will the dual voltage Max Select Impact driver work with my 18 volt lithium battery. I see on the Ridgid site it says it will work with the 24 volt lithium and the 18 volt NiCad but doesn't mention the 18 volt lithium. Ron

Re: Max Select Impact Driver

Anybody know? Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald View Post
      Will the dual voltage Max Select Impact driver work with my 18 volt lithium battery. I see on the Ridgid site it says it will work with the 24 volt lithium and the 18 volt NiCad but doesn't mention the 18 volt lithium. Ron
      yes, works best with 24v though

Comment

It will run, but will feel like the battery is dying compared to having the right battery in it. Almost as if you were to pull a sparkplug off of the motor and drive around, you wont have as much power, but you will still get there.
        We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

MaxSelect fits both 18/24V batteries. IMO unless you own 24V batteries stick with the 18V impact driver so you can use the same 18V battery/charger systems, preferably lithium.

Comment

Thanks, Ron

Comment

LOL, just don't buy one that looks like it got ran over by the car! How I missed that when I bought it I will never know.. Makes for a good story I don't know about anyways!
              We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Working...
              X