Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressed With New 6 1/2" Feugo Saw, But...Where's the Case?

After having my 20-something year old Milwaukee 6365 circular saw stolen recently and also having an ongoing shoulder injury, I was looking for a lightweight saw that could handle all the typical dimensional lumber and I was skeptical that the little Fuego saw could meet my expectations.
    Well, I purchased a Freud Diablo 40 tooth blade with the saw to cut plywood and this little saw is a keeper. Light and effortless cutting- it handles sort of like a small sporty coupe. And cutting with this doesn't stress my weak shoulder.
    About my only complaint is the lack of a case. What were you thinking selling a tool with no case? Does anyone have any idea where to get a case (not a bag) for this little saw?
    Phil
    Tools Rule

Re: Impressed With New 6 1/2" Feugo Saw, But...Where's the Case?

Phil, Ridgid doesn't offer hard cases for their tools anymore. Some older models did, and are available through Ridgid parts, ereplacementparts.com, and usually are on eBay from time to time. Unfortunately, the feugo 6 1/2 saw never has had a hard case. I'll see if it fits in the older 7 1/4 saw case and let you know.

Comment

Working...
    X