4512 table saw third lift mec. getting no help from ridgid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4512 table saw third lift mec. getting no help from ridgid

they said the pin was installed 180 degrees out and they keep sending yhe same one so the saw wont stay in the locked up position. it takes two people to turn the saw over. so i need help to do it and hours on the phone. that cost me money too. at what point do i say im taking it back and stop buying ridgid.......

Re: 4512 table saw third lift mec. getting no help from ridgid

since i don;t own the same saw, and the owners manual isn't on ridgid's website, here is the owners manual for the exact same saw sold by sears:

http://download.sears.com/misc/00921833Assemble.PDF

can you be a bit more explicit as to where the problem seems to be occurring, or was your post just a frustration induced mini-rant?
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Is this another seperate issue you're having with setting up your saw or just another way to try and describe the same problem? If it's the second issue then one of two things is happening here. The first is that you got yourself a lemon there and you need to take it back. The second is operator error.
      ================================================== ====
      ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

It may just be me and my, sometimes off beat view on different things, but I seem to think that making new threads for the same issue, is counter productive. For me, at least, it is much easier to diagnose and help with a problem if all the information is in one place.

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sea...earchid=399489

I still think that your problem has to do with the mis-assembled lift mechanism from the factory and it is a simple fix. Have patience and you will eventually get the response you're looking for.

Ron
        Last edited by lreops; 08-12-2011, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X