Husqvarna 316e

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husqvarna 316e

I ordered one from Lowes as I miss having a electric chainsaw! Usually I prune/ cut down small trees w/ my cordless Milwaukee hatchet or corded super sawzall! It got a stellar review from tools of the trade magazine. My poulan electric was put out to pasture as the chain tensioning wouldn't hold adjustment. Anyone have any experience w/ the husqvarna 316e? They are pricey at $269!
    You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Re: Husqvarna 316e

Yes. I have had no problems with mine.

Please remember that PPE, chainsaw chaps, are not/limited effective against electric chainsaws.

Comment

Received saw on 8/25/11. Extremely well made! Handles very nice w/ plenty of power! I even purchased a husqvarna power box case for it! And it's made in Norway! Better than made in China!
      You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark7 View Post
        Yes. I have had no problems with mine.

Please remember that PPE, chainsaw chaps, are not/limited effective against electric chainsaws.
        Could you explain how PPE does not work with an electric chainsaw.
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

The below is from the Stihl website- from chainsaw chaps.

WARNING FOR ELECTRIC CHAIN SAW USERS!
          The fibers will not stop the sprocket on most electric chain saws because of their constant high torque

Comment

Working...
          X