X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refurbished dewalt/ridgid

does anyone know where to buy dewalt, ridgid or any other name brand power tools directly from a refurbishing company? I want to buy big quantities at wholesale pricing. I want to skip the middle man.

Re: refurbished dewalt/ridgid

Originally posted by jairo_cue View Post
    does anyone know where to buy dewalt, ridgid or any other name brand power tools directly from a refurbishing company? I want to buy big quantities at wholesale pricing. I want to skip the middle man.
    cpo outlet online

Comment

Wouldn't CPO be the middle man? I would think that you would need to contact the mfgs. directly in order to do what you're talking about. Keep in mind that your idea of "big quantities" and that of the mfgs. could be miles apart.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Big quantities in their mind could be 100 units a pop, once a month. Your big quantities could be 5 of these, two of those, etc. Those who sell wholesale usually don't want to mess with the little guys who want to save some scratch, as you would be stealing business from the middleman. Chances are good that if you do find their number and somebody to talk to, without the proper resale license and volume, they will quote you a price HIGHER than what the middlemen will sell to you for.
        We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
          cpo outlet online
          Nope. They don't recon, they just sell.
          You can also buy recons from Gardner, who is pretty much TTI's official distributor:
          https://www.gardnerinc.com/recons/
          Last edited by Doctordeere; 08-18-2011, 07:12 PM.
          "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Working...
          X