Job-Max Jigsaw head

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job-Max Jigsaw head

Ok, I looked and couldnt see anything about this, so i hope i'm not posting something that I'm the last one to see. But has anyone else seen this:

12-Volt Cordless Jig Saw Head-R8223407 at The Home Depot

Re: Job-Max Jigsaw head

First I've heard of it, thanks for posting.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

I'm starting to wonder if my tool buying is motivated more by gadget appeal and by "adding to the system" than by actual need.

If any of you live in the Atlanta area, would you mind dropping by and slapping me in the face? Really hard?

Dan

Comment

Just bought this, haven't used it yet. I am trying to figure out how to attach a fence to it. I may be mistaken since I am just a DIYer, but I don't think a fence can be attacked to this jigsaw head. If that is indeed the case, I am gonna have to take it back. Please let me know if anyone can tell me how to attack fence, thanks

Comment

Working...
        X