Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looks like the R888 18V Hand Planer is available again!

Looks like the HD ones are available again.....better get one as soon as you can though.....

Comment

Originally posted by ddreili View Post
      Looks like the HD ones are available again.....better get one as soon as you can though.....

Try Checking out! You renewed my enthusiasm and my hopes to buy one, added it to my cart (again), and clicked to checkout, poof, still no longer available.
      We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by masterbeavis View Post
        Try Checking out! You renewed my enthusiasm and my hopes to buy one, added it to my cart (again), and clicked to checkout, poof, still no longer available.
        Same here, was trying to buy it for ya mb.

Comment

Don't ask me why but i was looking around HD's website and seen the max select planer you guys have been talking about, its available right now when i added it to my cart.
          so those you wanting one may jump on it before they run out again.

Comment

Yes....seems to be available again.....Had already purchased one but when all the way in checkout till you pay....think they are now available again...odd how these go in and out considering I don't think they have been in production for quite some time?

Comment

MasterBeavis
              I don't need another planer but it might be worth it for the blades and misc parts, i.e. battery mount......was able to place one in my "cart" and reach the final steps to order online with free shipping

Comment

It looks like its available again, as I am having the same results as you so far.. I really have to ask myself however, how bad do I need a cordless power plane? A corded one will suit me alot better I think.. Still, its cheap enough that I can sell it on Ebay like the guy who is snapping them up like hotcakes and selling them for $100 each.
                Last edited by masterbeavis; 01-20-2012, 02:11 AM.
                We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Working...
                X