Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3650 table saw - capacitor

Originally posted by FloridaHokie View Post
    It's been a while, but I suspect I did register it...6 years ago. My literature cites a 3-year warranty. ...not likely a warranty claim will see any results.
    if you did registered the saw correctly with the LSA, that program is not a warranty. it is is lifetime service agreement which will repair registered tools for the original tool owner for life. looks to me like your saw needs a repair. i'd still have them tell me no before i go fixing something they might be willing to repair for free. just my $.02.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

speed bump your rebutale is an ad-hominem. You sound like the oldtimer I met yesterday. "Ive been installing half inch od copper gas lines to furnaces for 40 years with no problems, what the hell do I need to do a line size calculation for" is what he told me. I showed him a manometer test and the furnace was being shorted on gas. He rebutts the 40 year b.s. so I called a carrier engineer to explain the finner points to the kind oldtimer. It seems premature damage, and liability were the topics of concern. Speed bump Sometimes the best help we can give is to admit we dont know and refer someone who does.

Comment

That's probably why you should have kept quiet on this one.
        Frequently asked questions about pumps and tanks.

Comment

Working...
        X