X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid wont let me register my R2850

Tried to reg my Jobmax R2850 via web site but keep getting the message, "product not found".
    What to do next?

Re: Ridgid wont let me register my R2850

I believe there may be a hick-cup as I registered my corded Jobmax R28600
    And when I called regarding the LSA they said the part number is R2850

It seems the tool part/product number on the box and on the tool are not the same!

R28600 is on the box and R2850 is on the operating manual.

I suggest you contact customer service and see if they can help you.

Before you mail anything I strongly suggest you photocopy EVERYTHING!
    UPC code from box, receipt,model and serial numbers on the paper LSA form etc.

Also mail it registered with a required signature on receipt this will document they have
    your paperwork and can not deny it!

be nice!!!!

Cactus Man

Comment

Thanks for the reply Cactus. I was hoping to register on line. I checked and my box also has R28600. Maybe I will try and reg that number. I sent them an email explaining the problem and they just sent me a return email that gave a link to the registration site. No help at all. Itls like they didn't read the email.

Comment

Registering the tool online does not qualify the tool for the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement. Check out your Owners Manual for the proper procedure to do that.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          Registering the tool online does not qualify the tool for the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement. Check out your Owners Manual for the proper procedure to do that.
          when i registered my cordless jobmax kit, i followed the regular procedure of, first, registering online and following up with the required documentation of a register receipt and (even though i've never sent this) the upc code from the packaging. once those items are mailed to the address required by the LSA, be sure to retain copies of everything mailed and check the registration process online to note the change from 3 year warranty to LSA. it can take as long as 6 mos. for the lsa change to be reflected. failure to maintain copies of receipt and upc info mailed can result in ridgid never registering the tool in the program and your being without coverage.
          there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

YES, you must mail in the proper documentation to qualify and register for the LSA.
            However, you can do the initial registration to get your tool into the warranty system.

You will see the tool warranty at 3 years. In parenthesis [LSA eligible] This
            informs you you can apply for the LSA program.

The LSA verification is made by Ridgid and the dashboard will be updated
            by them.

Bottom line is this process is to be followed exactly as delineated by Ridgid
            and is the whole responsibility of the tool owner to follow through!

Cactus Man

Comment

Working...
            X