X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warranty

Just bought a impact set and got a free battery. Cannot put in the second battery serial # and the package states the battery is a consumable item and I guess not under warranty ?Is it me or is this warranty a joke with all the paperwork and mailing involved. Took a tool to service center and all they do is complain about HD and then ship it out They don't fix it, great service

Re: Warranty

Yup, it's you.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by Bv102 View Post
      all the paperwork and mailing involved

Hmmmm... let's see what ALL that consists of:

1. You copy your receipt.

2. You cut the UPC from the product carton.

3. On a sheet of paper you write down the model# and the serial # and provide your name and address and tape items 1 and 2 above, to the paper!

4. You stick that in an envelope that you address and you stick a stamp to it and give it to your mail man.

DAMN!!!! I see your point, it's an absolutely overwhelming task... next time buy a Black and Decker!

Comment

Originally posted by Bv102 View Post
        Just bought a impact set and got a free battery. Cannot put in the second battery serial # and the package states the battery is a consumable item and I guess not under warranty ?Is it me or is this warranty a joke with all the paperwork and mailing involved. Took a tool to service center and all they do is complain about HD and then ship it out They don't fix it, great service
        slow down there dude. Your all over the place. Batteries are all under 3 year warranty. The battery that comes in kits are eligible for the lifetime service agreement providing you send in your stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X