X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sliding table / sled for table saw 4512

Is there a sliding table available for the 4512 table saw?

I realize it would not be terribly difficult to make one, but I'm after repeatable accuracy of about .005" on my crosscuts so I'm a little hesitant to just build one if something else is available. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kelby

Re: Sliding table / sled for table saw 4512

i built this one:

employing the directions in this thread:

https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t13945/

it is dead on accurate. put an adjustable stop on the rear fence and you're biggest problem will be positioning the stop for subsequent cuts as accurately as you did for the first cut.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Much appreciated!
      -Kelby

Comment

I thought about buying the JessEm Mast-R-Slide a few years back for my 3650. The price has recently dropped from the original cost, and I am considering it again. There are many reviews for it, almost all of them are positive. Check it out:

MAST-R-SLIDE

The only real negative is that the rails have to be modified for it to fit on properly.

Comment

I started off with the Incre Build-It system ( INCRA Jig & Fixture Components :: Build-It System :: Build-It Starter Kit ) and have since added other panels and T-Track's to do just about anything needed on the TS. Very nice product IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by franklin pug View Post
            I thought about buying the JessEm Mast-R-Slide a few years back for my 3650. The price has recently dropped from the original cost, and I am considering it again. There are many reviews for it, almost all of them are positive. Check it out:

MAST-R-SLIDE

The only real negative is that the rails have to be modified for it to fit on properly.
            Just as a follow up, this product is no longer available. I called Jessem today, and they told me they no longer manufacture the masterslide. Bummer!

Comment

I found a Jessem, here's a link to my post on it

https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t40696/

Comment

Working...
              X