X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superfast llsa registration!!!!

registered 3 kits and jigsaw head on nov 12th.... lsa went through today! Unheard of! Thanx RIDGID!

Re: Superfast llsa registration!!!!

Be sure to read, understand, and follow all the LLSA registration rules that come with your power tools. Knowing how to register your power tools properly into the LLSA Program will greatly reduce the risk of personal frustration. And remember this: there is no more important rule than to use these — the little grey cells in your brain. Thanks Norm!
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Pure luck? I don't think so! I demand a special investigation.

Comment

even better i just got my new 18/24 volt IMPACT WRENCH back from alpha cowboy! Its awesome!

Comment

I need proper 24V batteries to even think about that mod. The ryobi batteries wont run for crud unless in a light, or circular saw. You look at it wrong, it shuts off.
          We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
            even better i just got my new 18/24 volt IMPACT WRENCH back from alpha cowboy! Its awesome!
            IF I ever get the money, I'm gonna buy the DeWalt 1/2" Impact bare tool and paint it orange after I mod the tool to accept my Ridgid batteries.

Comment

How do you know when your LSA has been accepted? Do they post it in your dashboard?

Comment

Originally posted by crodon963 View Post
                How do you know when your LSA has been accepted? Do they post it in your dashboard?
                First of all welcome to the Forum! They do post it on your dashboard. If that truck in your avatar is yours, please, more pictures and details.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I wish it was my truck! I downloaded the picture from www.DieselTruckResource.com . This ones mine Attachment
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X