X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dyne
    replied
    Re: X4 Impact Driver Problems

I had the LED on my new 3 hour old x4 impact driver start blinking on e after using it a few times. It stopped after I removed/reinserted the battery. I cant return it as I bought the last hammerdrill/impact combo my local HD had.

Leave a comment:

• johnw48
    replied

Now I'm getting nervous! I just purchased a new x4 combo kit and haven't tried the impact driver yet. I hope I don't have the same problem with mine. I will certainly let you know if I do.

Leave a comment:

• moki
    replied

Hey bk, I have the same problem with my X4 Impact Drill, unfortunately started happening after regular use on the job after the 90 day warranty so I can't bring it back to Home Depot for an exchange.
    My LEDs only work when I insert the battery pack, they blink for a bit then stop and don't ever come back on. Kind of frustrating because I need the LEDs often when working in dark areas.
    I called about it and they said I should bring it to a local Ridged Service Center which is a distance away.
    I still haven't brought it in but it's frustrating to lose my tool while on the job, and also having to drive a distance to drop it off and pick it up again.
    It's been a great impact drill otherwise!

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied

bk... could you do me a big favor and send me your email address and a phone number I could reach you through a private message. To send me a private message click on my screen name "Josh" and select send private message. Or you could email me if you preferred.

Thanks,

Josh

Leave a comment:

• BadgerDave
    replied

Sorry to hear about your troubles. If and when you finally get this mess straightened around, and if you decide to keep yet another kit, make sure that Ridgid Customer Service updates your LLSA with the proper serial numbers, etc from the new kit and deletes the info from the first kit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X