Ridgid Cordless Shop Vac

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Cordless Shop Vac

Does anyone have a ridgid cordless shop vac they want to sell?
    PM me please.
    Thanks

Re: Ridgid Cordless Shop Vac

Originally posted by bigdaddypin View Post
    Does anyone have a ridgid cordless shop vac they want to sell?
    PM me please.
    Thanks
    would be nice if they would make a new one, corded and cordless option!

Comment

i agree they should make a new cordless shop vac.but time it should be with a cord

Comment

Originally posted by srhpunks View Post
        i agree they should make a new cordless shop vac.but time it should be with a cord

i had three and sold two, bad mistake. I use it every day. The 2.5 or 1 7/8 inch hose hole on it makes it way better than any other. The only thing to improve is the added cord option we mentioned.

Comment

I wish I had another one...

Comment

use them carefully. when one of ours failed, we shipped the power head to ridgid and they declined to repair or replace it. instead they sent a plug in smaller shop vac as a replacement. it was a nice little unit, but still not as nice as that max select cordless vac.
            there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
              use them carefully. when one of ours failed, we shipped the power head to ridgid and they declined to repair or replace it. instead they sent a plug in smaller shop vac as a replacement. it was a nice little unit, but still not as nice as that max select cordless vac.
              how is that replacing?

Comment

i was told the maxselect units were no longer available and they weren't going to spend more fixing the damaged power head than the complete unit sold for. not happy about it but they didn;t offer any other alternatives.
                there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
                X