Register Your Tools!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Register Your Tools!

I know a lot of you recieved new Ridgid power tools from Santa this year. Please take the time to cut off the UPC, register them online and mail in the paperwork. It only takes a minute. Don't put it off! because tomorrow you'll have forgotten and 2 weeks from now you have thrown away the boxes voiding your Lifetime Service Agreement.

JUST DO IT!

Re: Register Your Tools!

This thread should be brought to the top of the page every day between now and the end of time............
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

EZ as pie to get some LLSA on your new Ridgid power tools while you still got the boxes instead of jumping through hoops or complaining about the lousy, difficult registration procedure later.

Comment

I Just got the R9651 5 Piece Combo and did everything for the LSA. I also got an additional battery and a R84082 Job site radio do these items require the same registration even though they only have a three year waaranty

Comment

I registered my R9651 5 tool combo for the LSA Do I have to register the additional battery and radio to get the three year warranty

Comment

i believe the 3 year warranty is provided upon purchase. it probably onlyrequires o copy of the purchase receipt. the LSA requires registration. and online registration still requires mailing a copy of the receipt and the upc from the product packaging to the ridgid address specified in the lsa program literature.
            there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

YES please do this, I would not be shopping around for $99.00 batteries for my RIGID power tool set right now if I had.....

Comment

Hi guys. Long time lurker. Thought I post some good news about the LSA. I bought a 14.4v drill in '97 and I did register it. Today after jus 1 week of waiting (it is xmas after all) I got 2 brand new batteries!
                And to make the deal even sweeter my local Home Depot now does battery warranty claims. You might want to check on your local Home Depot, just check under sevice centers.

Comment

Working...
                X