X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Power Tool from Canada

This thing is the absolute best. Safety has been giving all the attention it needs.
    With this tool and some common sense you won't ever need a guard. Truly innovative

---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Re: New Power Tool from Canada

Interesting tool bob, but I kept thinking of someone tripping and falling onto that chainsaw bar. Sorry but I would not want my face that close to a chainsaw. People are losing limbs with multiple safetys in place, can you imagine what this tool will bring to the emergency room?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      Interesting tool bob, but I kept thinking of someone tripping and falling onto that chainsaw bar. Sorry but I would not want my face that close to a chainsaw. People are losing limbs with multiple safetys in place, can you imagine what this tool will bring to the emergency room?
      You ARE taking into account my stance on Table saw guards when you read that right?

I thought it was funny. Certainly not something that would be put up for sale. All the Saw$top lawyers would desert SawStop and be in litigation heaven with a tool like that on the market.
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Golly gee Bob that's downright keen ehhh..............
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Yeah, well they may have the Canadian Tool guys but here in America we got Jack the Hill Billy Tool Guy, so there!

Comment

I want one. I still have three fingers and part of a thumb on one hand. The other one ain't doing so well and there is that splinter that took my right eye out, this looks like the kind of tool you could make quick work of a project.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
              You ARE taking into account my stance on Table saw guards when you read that right?

I thought it was funny. Certainly not something that would be put up for sale. All the Saw$top lawyers would desert SawStop and be in litigation heaven with a tool like that on the market.
              Sorry Bob, I lose so much sleep these days I hardly remember my own stance on things. I did think it would be a handy way to get rid of pesty relatives, a trip wire in just the right place and

Comment

Originally posted by Watersurgeon View Post
                Yeah, well they may have the Canadian Tool guys but here in America we got Jack the Hill Billy Tool Guy, so there!
                Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I wonder if Forest would like to add a chain saw chain to their WW2 line...

Comment

Working...
                  X