Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Why can't I register my hyper lithium ion 18v high capacity battery for the lsa? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I register my hyper lithium ion 18v high capacity battery for the lsa?

I keep trying to register my battery for the lsa (model #R840083), but it does not bring up any products that match. Does anyone have any info on this problem?

Re: Why can't I register my hyper lithium ion 18v high capacity battery for the lsa?

If you purchased the battery by itself then it doesn't qualify for the LLSA. The only batteries that qualify are the ones that came with a tool.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Re: Why can't I register my hyper lithium ion 18v high capacity battery for the lsa?

Thanks for the info. That policy does not make any sense though. I have just purchased quite a few Ridgid tools, having been sold on the LSA for their products. This stinks!

Comment

try adding "ac" to the beginning that worked for me

Comment

It does not matter what number you put it will never have lsa. You should keep a copy of your receipt.

Comment

Working...
          X