• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R4512 Table Saw router table

Attachment Attachment
    Attached Files

Re: R4512 Table Saw router table

Routed out a shallow "well" for the base to fit into, toggle clamps to attach. Third table I've made using these clamps and no problems. Prevents having to remove a mounting plate every time you want to use it handheld.

Glued formica on the top.

In the manual for the tablesaw it says to make the insert narrower, I'm not sure if I had the spreader bar on the outside when it should have been on the inside, or if that's just to clear the bolts just inside the spreader bar. Trimming the plywood on those two corners and stopping the edge supports just shy of them I was able to make the insert wider.

Comment

That looks very clean. How does the top install on the saw?

Comment

Looks good, Paul. Please give us more information and more detailed pics if possible. I'm getting ready to build my table-saw router table and I really like your set-up so far. Thanks.

Comment

There are holes on the edge of the extension and on the spreader bar for screws. I will get some closer pics tomorrow in better light. Also my spreader bar is reversed from what the manual says to do, it says to put it in with the bolt tabs away from the table, I put them towards the table which gave me another 1 1/2 inches. Just had to router a little dado in two corners to clear the bolts.

Comment

Looks like a very clean setup. What are your plans for dust collection? Are you planning on using the fence from the TS or are you building/ buying a second one? I am at that stage right now. Trying to decide the best fence configuration for functionality and dust collection.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Comment

Working...
            X