Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

New 18 V Li Ni Cd X4 battery charger stopped working after three months. What to do?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 18 V Li Ni Cd X4 battery charger stopped working after three months. What to do?

I got the 18 V 1/2" drill back in September and the battery charger simply stopped functioning. No lights, no charging, just dead. I barely used it and kept it indoors, dry safe etc. Why would it suddenly stop working? What are my options?

Re: New 18 V Li Ni Cd X4 battery charger stopped working after three months. What to

Check Service Centers - RIDGID Professional Tools to see if a service center is close by. It's likely just the fuse in the charger. If there's not one close just take the charger back to Depot and have them swap it out.

Comment

Re: New 18 V Li Ni Cd X4 battery charger stopped working after three months. What to

Patrick- Can you send me a private message with your contact information? I will have someone contact you about your charger issue. Thanks

Comment

Bravo Ridgid! Seems like you guys as of lately have grasped the idea customer service is also needed online, not just via the phone! Very pleased to see this transformation happening!

Comment

Working...
        X