Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Question For DaveTTi

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    Heck, I was going to ask him if he could possibly talk to the folks at the factory that makes these different brands under TTI, and see if they could run off a few heavy duty impact wrenches and grinders that would take our Ridgid 18volt batteries? Frank
    We could only have been that lucky. Btw frank... Stay tuned...

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
      We could only have been that lucky. Btw frank... Stay tuned...
      ????????????????????????????????????????????? What? What? What? Come on, you can't leave it like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        ????????????????????????????????????????????? What? What? What? Come on, you can't leave it like that!
        Yes, yes I can....

Comment

who knows what really happened.

thousands of my early post are listed as " imported by plumber rick"

could be a software issue or could be a a way to quiet the waters.

but remember that all ridgid employees have to id themselves. they still have accounts and still post.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

DaveTTi was not an employee of Ridge but of TTI. He has disappeared from the Member List also and I presume because of that he can no longer post either. It is what it is but what it is is a shame.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

"It is what it is but what it is is a shame", I've come to hate this often used phrase. I just can't accept all the things it refers to at this point in my life.

Comment

One can only speculate: It could be something as simple as he found opportunities elsewhere... which may be true, or just one of those phrases often used by a company who needs an explaination. We'll probably never find out unless Dave comes back and tells us that everything is okay with him.

Conflict may well not be any part of this, but we all know the kind of repercussions that can happen when an employee appears to be "breaking new ground" on thier own, and certainly Dave's happening on this forum seemed to be a very welcome event for all of us. "Initiative" is a trait that rarely meets with approval these days. Hopefully this dissappearance will only be temporary, but who knows.

CWS

Comment

TTi fired my local rep and his boss, replaced them with kids straight out of college. Tis the season where being good at your job and getting paid a good wage will actually cost you your job.
                  We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

I sure hope that DaveTTi didn't lose his job but was instead just instructed not to participate here any longer. From what he posted during his short stay here I don't believe he said anything at all that would merit termination. Quite to the contrary actually, I thought his postings were very helpful and painted TTI in a very positive light.
                    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
                    X