X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R860071 18V Cordless Drill.

I have had my drill about 6 months and I use it everyday. The other day I turned to torque setting to drill and now it won't turn? Its locked on Drill and nothing I do will get it freed up.

Anyone have this issue?

Thank you.

Re: R860071 18V Cordless Drill.

Larger more powerful hands? When there is something I cannot budge that should budge, I use either a pair of channel locks (like them pesky bottles of PVC glue) or pieces of rubber stolen from the ol ladies drawer used for opening them stubborn pickle jars. In your case, I would personally wrap some electrical tape around the clutch dial and use the channel locks to gently manipulate the thing out of its position. This of course is done after I have played with the speed settings, tapped it on my work bench a few times, and invented a few new cuss words. If you break it however, its on you, no warranty for abuse. If it wont free by hand (use somebodys BIG hands) the safe money would be to have it sent off to the local service center.
    We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Working...
    X