Rechargable MultiTool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rechargable MultiTool

I purchased one of the cordless multi-tools a little over a year ago, but failed to activate the LSA (I didnt read the card in the box). I purchased a right angle drill attachment at a later date as well. Unfortunately, I only recently attempted to use the multi-tool, got a short way into a project, and now the power handle won't work. From other posts in the forum, I don't believe I can register for the LSA, but I do have my original box, receipt etc. Are there any other options besides purchasing the cordless kit again, or is this a problem others have seen? I really don't want to throw good money after bad if this is a continuing problem, but could make use of the tool if it's repairable. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Re: Rechargable MultiTool

Even without the LSA, you have a standard three year warranty. Just take it to your ASC for repair.
    "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Yup, just take it to the service center as described in the warranty secion of your Owners Manual.
      ================================================== ====
      ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

so buy another one form HD, return it and now you have a current receipt. LSA registration should be a snap.
        there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
        X