X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rechargable MultiTool

I purchased one of the cordless multi-tools a little over a year ago, but failed to activate the LSA (I didnt read the card in the box). I purchased a right angle drill attachment at a later date as well. Unfortunately, I only recently attempted to use the multi-tool, got a short way into a project, and now the power handle won't work. From other posts in the forum, I don't believe I can register for the LSA, but I do have my original box, receipt etc. Are there any other options besides purchasing the cordless kit again, or is this a problem others have seen? I really don't want to throw good money after bad if this is a continuing problem, but could make use of the tool if it's repairable. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Re: Rechargable MultiTool

Even without the LSA, you have a standard three year warranty. Just take it to your ASC for repair.
    "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Yup, just take it to the service center as described in the warranty secion of your Owners Manual.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

so buy another one form HD, return it and now you have a current receipt. LSA registration should be a snap.
        there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
        X