Cordless Rotory Hammer...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cordless Rotory Hammer...

So, Ridgid, when is it going to be here? Do I need to go buy this on a UK ebay site....

AEG PRO LITHIUM BBH18 - 18V BARE SDS HAMMER DRILL - | eBay

Shipping might hurt a little, as well as customs.... Damn it Ridgid, will get your crap together and get these damn tools here?!

Re: Cordless Rotory Hammer...

Oh, BTW, AEG still includes hard cases with ALL of thier cordless tools... even the one handed rip-saw...

Still trying to find a site like ereplacementparts.com to order AEG parts, IE hard cases....

Comment

The batteries look the same. Aeg must be a European ridgid? I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those. Nice pick alpha

Comment

I dont need a cordless SDS drill, but with that said i bet they would be able to sell a bunch of them if they offer it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
          So, Ridgid, when is it going to be here? Do I need to go buy this on a UK ebay site.... Damn it Ridgid, will get your crap together and get these damn tools here?!
          Yell at Home Depot. They have the final say in what tools do and do not get offered, NOT Ridgid/TTI. When HD says NO, there's your final answer.
          Last edited by Doctordeere; 02-01-2012, 07:35 PM.
          "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

At $400 U.S. YOU CAN KEEP IT! ($1.58 to £1)
            We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

I have the DeWalt version ...very handy but as beavis pointed out its pricey.

Comment

I have a V18 Milwaukee 0856 rotary that I scored for only $155 from heavydutytools.net a year or 2 ago!
                You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Akita View Post
                  I have a V18 Milwaukee 0856 rotary that I scored for only $155 from heavydutytools.net a year or 2 ago!
                  Originally posted by heavydutytools.net
                  Due to years of serious illness, I am unable to provide the service that our loyal customers at HDT have come to expect. If and when my health returns, expect a much bigger and better website, ready to rattle the cages of the big boys once again. Thank you all for your business over the years, we appreciate every one of you
                  bummer!

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
                    So, Ridgid, when is it going to be here? Do I need to go buy this on a UK ebay site....

AEG PRO LITHIUM BBH18 - 18V BARE SDS HAMMER DRILL - | eBay

Shipping might hurt a little, as well as customs.... Damn it Ridgid, will get your crap together and get these damn tools here?!
                    Now the ebay listing shows "Postage: Not available to United States." DAMMMMMMM!

Next time my wife's family goes to Greece I'm going to have them pick one up for me. Unless I can get it in the US by then. The Ryobi 18V SDS drill was available in Europe before the Home Depot started selling it here. So maybe this thing will come here soon.
                    Last edited by Ambulance; 02-03-2012, 03:20 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

If you are going to do it, might as well do it right. Here is a 24V one with two 2.0ah NICD batteries.

A.E.G. Power Tools BBH 24G SDS Rotary Hammer Drill 24 Volt + 2 Batteries

Here is the overpriced radio that people pay $60 or more for here in the states for around $20

http://www.building-supplies-online....olt-6640-p.asp
                      Last edited by masterbeavis; 02-03-2012, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ambulance View Post
                        Now the ebay listing shows "Postage: Not available to United States." DAMMMMMMM!

Next time my wife's family goes to Greece I'm going to have them pick one up for me. Unless I can get it in the US by then. The Ryobi 18V SDS drill was available in Europe before the Home Depot started selling it here. So maybe this thing will come here soon.
                        Yeah the ryobi 36v yard tools in europe not here too. Pretty cool, one bat for mower, hedge trimmer, line trimmer, chain saw, and blower

Comment

Originally posted by Akita View Post
                          I got my V18 Milwaukee 0856 for $81.99 delivered as a bare tool from a seller on Amazon. It is a great tool.

Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                            I got my V18 Milwaukee 0856 for $81.99 delivered as a bare tool from a seller on Amazon. It is a great tool.

Mark
                            Damn it, don't make me graft more tools... LOL

Comment

I did a little research and eBay Canada actually has a selection of these. Shipping couldn't be too bad, nothing overseas at least!

Comment

Working...
                              X