X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do the phones never get answered

Ive been on hold for over 28 minutes and counting. Does everyone have this problem?

Re: Why do the phones never get answered

So now its moved past 36 minutes.......why do I have to wait for this? I would register the replacement batteries online but the website is not responding. These guys are pretty horrible. A lifetime warranty for this hassle. Who needs it?

Comment

since my mind readiing isnl't what it used to be, it would be nice to know who you were calling. i've never had a problem getting ridgid CS on the line. and they do not offer a lifetime warranty on their hand held and stationary power tools. they offer a Lifetime Service Agreement (LSA), but qualifying original owner tools must be registered with the program in order to qualify for coverage. it's all right here:

Power Tool Warranty - RIDGID Professional Tools

in eight years buyiing ridgid almost exclusively, they have never let me down. try calling them again.
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by gjkjr63 View Post
        Ive been on hold for over 28 minutes and counting. Does everyone have this problem?
        Um... today is Saturday, as in weekend?
        "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Originally posted by Doctordeere View Post
          Um... today is Saturday, as in weekend?
          It's all about me, me, me, me, me, me and, oh yeah, me.
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Maybe they have one person sitting there throwing cards into a hat? Beavis and Butthead recently did a day stint working tech support, maybe you called on that day?
            We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

I called Ridgid customer service this morning, got my registration number, then called a local service center. Took the batteries in this afternoon and left with 2 new batteries in about 15 minutes. Easy and my kind of price, $0. I have always heard of the hassles and was worried what would happen if I had a bad battery. I am a Ridgid customer for life as long as the service is this good. Lowes has the Kobalt power tools display saying Ridgid does not have as good a warranty. The Lowes cleerk told me Ridgid discontinued their Lifetime Service Agreement but I can't find anything to back his statement up. If you don't have a local service center, I could see some possibilities of exchanges being a hassle but if you live near one and registered the tools, nothing could be easier.

Comment

There are a lot more reps there during the week. Mon-Fri. 8am-5pm est its best to call before lunch time. This is a call center for all 50 states and Canada.

Comment

michael, what happened to Dave?
                  Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                    michael, what happened to Dave?
                    I was thinking the same thing, but some questions are better asked thru PMs.
                    We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Working...
                    X