Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here it is, My Ridgid Battery adapter!

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
    For one, if you don't have constructive input to this discussion, bug off. I'm not usually the type to be this way, but give it a rest, your condescending attitude is not welcome and is of no use here. Not sure who took a leak in your cheerios this morning but man... Cool off. And quit cluttering up this thread with your negativeness.

On the topic of a cord, and even universal batteries, why not a battery belt? Uses a slide on battery such as the Ridgid battery on a belt. The belt has a universal plug on the belt end and different attachable brand adaptors on the other. Plug it right into the tool. Tool weight is reduced including user fatigue, and the battery is out of the way making the tool fit in smaller places. The cord would be short and probably a coil flex type. What do you think of that? Then you just buy the adaptor for the brand tools you have.
    This along the lines of what Rick proposed some time back.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Re: Here it is, My Ridgid Battery adapter!

Unfortunately for me I only see one of your many photos, the one of the Ryobi battery caps with wrist straps.

I had one of those old Skill 7.2v cordless screwdrivers, it was smaller than the current 12v models. Used to think it was so great but there was nothing to compare it to back then (mid 80s). Used it for years. Was nice it fit in your jacket pocket and very handy when working up on a ladder.
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
      X