Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 18V Ryobi Miter saw is on clearance, $29!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 18V Ryobi Miter saw is on clearance, $29!

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
    Whats the difference. I got my money back. Gift card or credited to my CC makes no difference to me. With a gift card I would still have to pay off the CC which is not a problem just one more thing to track.

A return without a receipt gets you a full price refund, how is a $110 bonus at Home Depots expense sound? Dirty pool to some, just deserts to others for poor customer service.
    We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
      Got there early Sat and none found.
      There was a Ryobi box about the right size turned backwards on the top shelf obviously being hidden from eyes. Tool manager said he didn't know what was in it but refused to get the ladder and find out. Fat lazy fecker!
      That is when you get the manager involved. Sometimes However they are busy and don't want to deal with finding a ladder. When I am asking for stuff up high, I try to do it when they do not appear to be very busy.
      We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by masterbeavis View Post
        A return without a receipt gets you a full price refund, how is a $110 bonus at Home Depots expense sound? Dirty pool to some, just deserts to others for poor customer service.
        I'm not a good pool player, and i am an even worse dirty pool player, so I'll stick to what i know which is the truth. I don't see the need to get one over on HD for the actions of one moronic employee, and in the long run any attempt by me to do as you suggest history has proven for me anyway that i end up losing somewhere else.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
          Got there early Sat and none found.
          There was a Ryobi box about the right size turned backwards on the top shelf obviously being hidden from eyes. Tool manager said he didn't know what was in it but refused to get the ladder and find out. Fat lazy fecker!
          It was down an isle. I'll stop by tomorrow and see if it's there. I'll get it and pm you so you can pick it up.

Comment

I just used mine again today, I am liking this little guy more and more. It needs a few tweeks to make it perfect... But its awesome for those little cuts here and there. I paid around 90 bucks for mine a little over 3 months ago. Local stores are out, other wise I would buy a back up... Or one for a 10" 24v mod.... LOL

Comment

Didn't get to stop today. I'll try to stop tomorrow.

Comment

I searched that entire store, hi, low, in the back, outside in lawn and garden, and nothing. I even looked up high in case I found another bandsaw for a penny. Nada, zilch, nothing. Sorry, I'll keep my eye out for one tho. If I find one, it'd yours.

Comment

Working...
                X