X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ts3650 motor replacement

does anyone have a recommendation for this? perhaps a part number and a price? thanks for the assistance

rjherald

Re: ts3650 motor replacement

Did you ever give Grizzly a call, 1-800-523-4777, and ask them if their after market motor would fit?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

M&D Mower -- Search results

at the cost of that motor, you could almost get a new 4512. did you register your saw with the LSA?
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

i did but the guy i talked to didn't say it would fit the 3650 specifically but the picture sure looks like it would. maybe when the motor finally croaks, its time for a new saw. anyway, if i have to do this someday, would bumping up to a 2hp motor be a problem? Grizz makes a 2hp, 3450 rpm 110/220v. same arbor size. thanks for the reply.

rjherald

Comment

Originally posted by rjherald View Post
          ... anyway, if i have to do this someday, would bumping up to a 2hp motor be a problem? Grizz makes a 2hp, 3450 rpm 110/220v. ...rjherald
          2hp shouldn't be a problem as long as it doesn't stick up higher than the table when tilted, and it'll run on your electrical circuit.

Many of the old Emerson contractor saw motors should work on that saw.

Comment

I just bought the G2535 motor from Grizzly for my 3650. It works just fine. It is slightly bigger so the belt protector wont fit. It also doesnt have a built in reset circuit breaker. Other than that its perfect.

Comment

Working...
            X