X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DADO insert now available for R4512

eReplacementParts now has the R4512 dado insert available - and at a reasonable price. It is not a Zero Tolerance Insert, but at least it is now available.

See: Dado Insert [080035003093] - $22.73 at eReplacementParts.com

FYI - I just found out that the key actually crunches when it is stepped on. And it pops out about 50% of the time when I start the darn saw. Arrggghhh. At least it is available for less than a buck. Does anyone have an alternate solution for this key (other than using the key from another machine)?

Re: DADO insert now available for R4512

Originally posted by jrwill View Post
    Does anyone have an alternate solution for this key (other than using the key from another machine)?
    Tape? Glue? Why do the keys come out in the first place?

Just kidding! Mine has never fallen out and I have never taken it out. My basement shop has a lock on the door for when my children are old enough to wander in there on thier own.

Comment

Word of warning - I ordered the dado insert and a replacement key for my tablesaw from eReplacementParts over 2 weeks ago. They remain on indefinite backorder with no ship date. So - they seem to sell products that they don't have and will not get in stock. Bear this in mind if you are buying anything from these guys.

Just a word of warning...

Comment

Final update - eReplacementParts order was finally delivered. It took a while for the part to be obtained, but they sent me an e-mail when it shipped - and it arrived 2 days later. So - I have to change my opinion of eReplacementParts back to OK.

Comment

Working...
        X